English Chinese (Traditional) Spanish Vietnamese

What programs can I apply for


Non-profits are eligible to apply for Tenant Based Rental Assistance (TBRA) funds.  The maximum amount that may be awarded for a TBRA program is $300,000.  KHRC’s TBRA Program is funded through HUD’s Home Investment Partnership (HOME) Program. Grants are awarded annually on a competitive basis. Grantees have two years from commencement of the grant to commit funds and three years to expend funds.

611 S. Kansas Avenue, Suite 300 Topeka, KS 66603-3803 Voice:785-217-2001 Fax:785-232-8084 TTY:800-766-3777
Contact Us | Site Map | Printable View | © 2008 - 2020 KHRC | Powered by mojoPortal